From 2003 until 2011, she worked at Garrigues Abogados y Asesores Tributarios as senior collaborator for the procedural department in Bilbao. Pre-litigation civil and mercantile consultancy.
Legal direction and assistance with all kinds of judicial procedures of civil or mercantile type (specifically, relating to in rem guarantees, obligations and contracts, insolvency law, and insurance).
Legal direction and assistance for criminal procedures in the socioeconomic and company liability fields.
Legal direction and assistance for arbitration procedures.
In 2011 she joined Iusfinder Abogados, as head of the procedural department and continuing her work both on civil and mercantile consultancy and on directing civil, mercantile, criminal and arbitration procedures.
In December 2014, she joined MA Abogados.
EducationDegree from the University of Deusto, specialising in economics. 2002.
Training courses in:
* Practical questions about the Civil Procedure Act 1/2000
* Civil Process
* The new Insolvency Act
* Expert testimony in declaratory proceedings
* Property transactions
* Practical aspects of the Insolvency Act
* The liability of company Administrators
* Reform of the Mortgage Market Act
* Analysis of financial statements, annual accounts and audit reports