MA Abogados provides comprehensive advice on Corporate Law to listed and unlisted companies, from incorporation to dissolution, including help finding solutions to any legal issues that may arise in the day-to-day running of the business.
Our advice includes:
- Company incorporation.
- Obtaining a company name certificate from the Commercial Registry.
- Company bookkeeping.
- Legal advice and secretarial services for the Board of Directors and other governing bodies of the company.
- Attending board and council meetings.
- Monitoring company registrations. Analysing legal issues related to transferability of shares, holdings or interests.
- Pacts between partners, syndication of shares and other shareholder agreements.
- Legal or contractual issues related to the composition and election of governing and management bodies.
- Developing, amending and updating the company’s statutes and rules of procedure.
- Share capital increase and reduction.
- Transferring the registered office at an international or national level.
- Company transformations.
- Mergers, divisions and other structural changes.
- Challenging corporate agreements.
- Company managers’ liability proceedings.
- Advice for compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering Law.