MA Abogados has a team of experts in Employment Law qualified to advise on employment-related legal matters and offer legal assistance before social-administrative courts and competent authorities, providing ongoing support and solutions tailored to the needs of each client.
We advise our clients in areas such as:
- Material changes to working conditions
- Occupational and geographical mobility
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Termination of individual employment contracts
- Collective disputes, strikes and lockouts
- Company restructuring procedures:
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Redundancy scheme negotiations.
- Applications to amend working conditions.
- Collective agreements and covenants
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Transfer of employment contracts
- Work accidents and occupational illnesses
- Occupational risk prevention
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Negotiation of multiple (or several) collective agreements, meetings with the business and social parties
- Mediations in the SIMA for the solution of conflicts
- Contracts, subcontractors and illegal assignments
- Drafting of employment contracts, non-competition clauses, exclusivity, confidentiality and bonus
- Training courses for companies