What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user. Depending on the information they contain and how they use the equipment, may be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies we use on our website?
- Cookies techniques: to facilitate and improve the user experience in navigating our website
- Cookies analytics (Google Analytics): are those that, well treated by us or any third party, quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of this site.
How to change the browsers privacy
You can change the privacy of the browser to allow / block / delete cookies while browsing. The following links are the procedures to change the settings on each browser type:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you change the browser privacy to don’t load cookies, you may lose some functionality of the web pages you visit and even you can not make some common processes.
The browser can include the ability to specify which cookies can be accepted and which are not. You can configure the following options:
- Refusing cookies from certain domains
- Reject third party cookies
- Accept not persistent cookies (deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
- Allow view and delete cookies individually.
Learn more about cookies at: wikipedia